TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Switch
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 96Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
What This Product Does
The 48-Port Gigabit Switch TL-SG1048 is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup and departmental connectivity requirements. A reliable, easy-to-use switch without the complexity of management, the TL-SG1048 provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps ports. The TL-SG1048 combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance resulting in an exceptional value for any cost-conscious network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best possible price.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
The TL-SG1048 features non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 96Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. It also supports 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission.